Wednesday, October 14, 2009

College Application

Dear College,

I feel your question is much too broad; for every single moment of my life has been a significant experience or accomplishment. When I was a mere child freshly spat from the womb, I learned to add, subtract and even multiply using a combination of my hands and toes. I learned to communicate my results using a complex string of burps that was similar to Morse code. As a toddler I was once faced with the challenge of creating a staircase to reach the highest counter to attain a very valuable item. After building a magnanimous staircase that even the worlds best architects would acclaim I reached not the cookie jar but my mothers car keys. By the age of 5 I was participating in street races and winning not in the lowered done out vehicles you see most kids driving but in my mother's mini van. Yes my driving skills were soon recognized by Nascar and at age ten I was drafted to drive the Presidents Choice car. Before you ask yes I have met the president and he is a very nice man. After realizing how bored I was with racing I left at age ten and a half. At that point I was too smart for any school; having read more books than the average library has to offer I decided to try my luck at teaching. As you can imagine a ten, almost eleven year old trying to find work at some of the worlds top university's is a challenge. After finally being granted the privelage for a small interview I immediatly was offered a position at Harvard. I have taught everything from law to quantum physics and have been continually [incomplete]

1 comment:

  1. That's a big leap off the cliff. Good blogs. Quite a bit of detail, even though your college application is not quite done. Ideas are creative. There is evidence of proofreading, although there are still a few basic errors and spelling mistakes that need to be polished.

    ReplyDelete